Day 1
Tom and Amanda flew us out to New York for our 32 anniversary. We arrived in New York on Monday afternoon. Amanda and Lucy were waiting outside LaGuardia Airport for us. I am totally impressed with how well our daughter-in-law from little Springville, UT maneuvers her way around NY City...all I have to say is Wow! It was so fun to see Lucy. She has changed so much since we saw her at the blessing. And I think she recognized us from visiting on the webcam each week.
Day 2
We awoke early and made our way, via the subway, Grand Central Station, and the ferry, to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Tom took the day off work, and Amanda and Lucy would meet us later at Grand Central. It was rainy, windy and cold that day, but it made for short lines and great pictures!
Getting on the train at White Plains
Statue from ferry with NY skyline in background
Bruce and Cathy on Liberty Island
Tom, Cathy, and Bruce in front of NY skyline
Tom and Mom in Registry Room at Ellis Island
No comments:
Post a Comment