Day 7 and 8
On Sunday, we went to church with Tom and Amanda and Lucy and were able to meet several of their friends. They had a very friendly ward. The next day was moving day. Several of the good people from their ward came over to help clean and load the moving van, and then off we went to Danbury, CT. Bruce, Tom, and Amanda unloaded the van, while I took care of Lucy. I know...it was a tough job I had, but somebody had to do it! They are renting a beautiful 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath townhome with all upgraded appliances that they were able to rent for about the same price as an very old run down 2 bedroom apartment in White Plains. Tom will have about a 30 minute commute to work once the company moves to its new location later this month. We think they will be very happy in their new place. It seems more like "home."
No comments:
Post a Comment