So I'm not sure why it took so long to get the trees and decorations up this year...too busy, no incentive, nobody here except us two old people, hmmm. Anyway, the trees were sitting out for a week, and I finally got around to decorating them on Friday night. Bruce attempted to decorate the downstairs tree, but realized I had made a few changes when he got up on Saturday morning. That was OK with him. We also have an upstairs and downstairs nativity set...one for little fingers to play with and one that is better off left alone. That way, when Lexi comes over, she has one to play with. As for the stockings hanging on the fireplace mantel, only two this year, as we are spending Christmas morning with Paula's family at her place. Seems kind of strange compared to some years when we have the whole family here and can barely fit all the stockings up there.
No comments:
Post a Comment