So, after my research last night about Idiot's Guides, I told Bruce, "This is what you should do...write an Idiot's Guide to Home Inspections." But guess what? I googled it, and we are 5 years too late. There's already one out there. Who would've known? I wonder if there is an Idiot's Guide to Overcoming Procrastination? Just a second...let me google that...oh my gosh, it's here!!! The Complete Idiot's Guide to Overcoming Procrastination.
3 comments:
what about the idiot's guide to cake decorating or working with fondant. I'd buy those.
I completely forgot that Bruce does home inspections! My husband has been working for a company that does them, and has written them a computer program to track all of their inspections on a website. I wonder if Bruce would be interested in it?
Doesn't do enough inspections yet to warrant getting a program. I just keep track of all of that on Excel, but thanks for thinking about us.
Post a Comment