I have a division of my catering company called Mom's Catering. What makes this division separate from my regular catering company is that I pay for part of the supplies, and do all of the prep work for free. We had a farewell party last night for Eddie as he departs for AF basic training on Tuesday. This actually could have almost qualified for another "We are in the process of moving" party. I was actually fine with doing the majority of the work (Bruce cut up the fruit and shredded the pork and loaded up the van), since I knew Paula and Eddie were busy packing, moving, and taking care of the girls. We went over to Cottonwood Park, a nice park with a huge fun playground for the kids. We didn't realize that it was a soccer day at the park, too, so for awhile anyway, it was hard to find a place to park. The adults had a good time visiting and wishing Eddie well, while the kids had fun playing at the playground (they played more than ate). We had lots of leftovers that we brought home and froze.
No comments:
Post a Comment