Well, this 4th of July was definitely different than most. Now, because it was Sunday, we knew we wouldn't be doing much, but it turned out even quieter than we anticipated. We quietly hung the flag before going to church. After I got home from my "after church meeting," I made a quickie jello flag dessert, and we ate a dinner that was basically already prepared and in the freezer. We were considering going up on the hill and watching the fireworks from there, but Mother Nature (or God?) took care of that. Nothing but rain and hail after 9 pm. So maybe today we will go get our traditional rootbeer and ice cream for rootbeer floats. I'll have to wait until next year to try out my fireworks setting on the camera.
1 comment:
Wow, the flag jello dessert looks delicious. You did a very good job. It is beautiful! Love you!
Post a Comment