Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Adventures of Bruce the Bobblehead...

Paula sent Bruce an Hawaiian bobblehead for his birthday. The original picture looked something like Tom Cruise, but I figured we needed to put a picture of Bruce's cute face in it instead. So, while Bruce was sound asleep snoring in the Lazy Boy, I went to work finding a picture of Bruce's cute little face and getting him the right size for the bobblehead. Then...Bruce the Bobblehead went for a little trip...

First stop was on the bookshelf in the office, surrounded by some pictures of favorite people...


Next stop was pretending to be in Hawaii with lots of bright flowers...


Then, he went to the backyard, and balanced on the freshly painted patio rail...steady Bruce...don't fall...


 Here is Bruce among the flowers in the hanging pot...no, I did not say "pot among hanging flowers"...


Bobblehead Bruce then went on a safari...


Back to the tropical gardens...


and off to the rock quarry...


I think his final resting place is on Bruce's desk in the bedroom...how boring. Thanks Paula! At least Bobblehead Bruce and I had a great adventure!

No comments: