Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fun at the Ballpark

The last Sky Sox ballgame we went to got rained out, so I went and exchanged the tickets for tonight's game. Bruce wasn't excited about going, but we drug him along anyway. Bev got home from her sister's earlier today, so she came also, since we had an extra ticket. During the 4th and 5th innings, it started raining again, but gently. It then stopped and pretty much cleared up for the remainder of the game. Bruce still does not understand how you can have fun at a ballgame, even when you lose...which we did big time. But Bev and I manage to enjoy ourselves, no matter what. Since tonight was fan appreciation night, they had fireworks, even though they usually only have them on Friday nights. Lexi enjoyed that. By the time we left, it was pretty chilly. I actually wore my jacket during the entire game. Still can't get used to wearing a jacket in August.




No comments: