Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tab Choir at the Red Rocks

Last night I went with 3 other friends to watch the Tabernacle Choir perform at the Red Rocks near Denver. It was my first time going to a concert at the Red Rocks, and to hear the Tab Choir perform there was absolutely amazing! This was the last concert of the choir's two week tour, so a special visitor flew in to be in attendance--President Monson! Of course, he was sitting on the front row, and from where we were sitting, he looked like a little ant, but just knowing that he was there made it extra special. The concert venue was perfect, as well as the weather, and I would love to attend another concert there again sometime. It was a wonderful birthday gift from Bev. Thank you, Bev, for a delightful evening.



1 comment:

The Katy Daileys said...

What an amazing thing to attend! The pictures are beautiful of the surroundings and I know the choir was spectacular!