
We have a new store that opened in Colorado Springs this week...Sunflower Farmers Market. They were having their grand opening this weekend, so I took Paula and the girls to buy a few things. Paula had Carissa strapped to the front her in her pack and she immediately fell asleep. I put Lexi in the shopping cart and buckled her in, and it was like taking her into a candy store. She got very excited and the next thing we knew she was pointing and shouting "tomatoes, apples, bananas, strawberries!" Who knew she could have so much fun with fruits and veggies? She tried grabbing for a tomato (she loves tomatoes) and a cherry. Finally Paula got her preoccupied with a free sample of "natural chocolate pudding"...yumm...in a mini Dixie cup. She was a happy camper. On the way home, I gave her some pretzel balls that I had purchased, and she was good with those until she fell asleep in the car seat. I carefully took her out and put her in bed for a nap when we got home, so she could dream about the fun time at the fruit and veggie store.
No comments:
Post a Comment