Carissa Anne arrived early Saturday morning, March 28, at 4:57 am. She was 3 weeks early, but still weighed 5 lb. 10 oz. and was 18 1/2 inches long. She is beautiful, of course, and looks alot like Lexi, but I think she also looks like a miniature Paula, when she was born. We are grateful that she is finally here and is healthy, and that Paula is doing OK. Paula was scheduled to have her C-section tomorrow, but started bleeding heavily on Saturday morning about 3 am, so Eddie rushed her to the hospital, they made sure mom and baby were doing OK, and then did the surgery immediately after. Lexi seems to being doing fine with being "big sister," but I'm sure there will be some adjustment once they get home.
Carissa looking at GrandpaGrandma holding Carissa
Carissa with big sister and Daddy
The family
4 comments:
Congratulations, Grandma! She is beautiful and I'm so glad that everything worked out and that noth she an Mommy are healthy!
Congratulations on another beautiful granddaughter!
I have a hard time looking at family photos of new babies and not getting emotional, especially when the generations are involved, like that photo of Dad(Grandpa) and Carissa.
Paula's paleness reminds me of Rachel right after she's delivered her babies. I'm sure that she lost more blood than Rachel had though. We're very grateful that both Paula and Carissa are doing well.
Love, Brent
Wow! Sooo exciting. Congrats paula and Eddie and Grandma and Grandpa. She's so little. Why does that picture of Lexie look almost exactly like Paula as a child. Weird.
Post a Comment