This is Lexi. She looks very cute and very innocent. Yeah, right...she has complete control of her house and anyone that steps foot into it. She is my granddaughter, and don't you think that by now I would be able to have some say over what she does...like when she's goes to bed or what she eats, or when she gets in and out of the bathtub. How does a little 21 month old girl control me? I have no idea, but somehow she does. Take tonight, for example. I was trying to put her to bed. Do you think she would go to sleep? No, instead she wanted to read, to play, to tell grandma where to sit and what to do...and she doesn't even talk in sentences yet. And to make matters worse, I listened to her and obeyed her every request. How does she do that? Finally, at 11:00 PM, she layed down in her bed and I covered her up. She was still kicking the side of the bed when I snuck out of the room...and probably thinking "Grandma, you are such a sucker." And tomorrow we get to do it all over again. It's a good thing she's cute!
1 comment:
Isn't it funny how they do that. Porter has complete contol of our house too. Cara Mia used to but now it's Porter. It's funny how the littlest one tells the rest of us what to do.
Post a Comment