Tuesday, March 3, 2009

How many jobs can Cathy do at one time? Let's see...1,2,3,or more?


Last week was crazy. No time for blogging, that's for sure. So, sometimes I wonder how I can do as much as I do...but somehow I keep going. Last week, I had a catering job, including cake and cinnamon roll order, did the magazine route, played secretary for Bruce's inspection company, completed the Relief Society newsletter, and did a small amount of work for Brent. Granted, not every week is like this, but sometimes it all comes at once. So this week is catch up...just finished an inspection report, now I work for Brent, while completing the laundry and other things around the house, and then finish preparing a talk for church this Sunday. An easier week? Perhaps. At least it keeps me out of mischief, right? Now you know why I sometimes nod off at church. Hmm, maybe that's why the Bishop asked me to give a talk...

No comments: