Friday, October 10, 2008

Grandchildren


I changed the wallpaper on my computer desktop today to update pictures of our grandchildren. Grandchildren are your reward for not killing your children when they were young. Don't think I'm awful...you've all had those times when they weren't the most delightful little cherubs around. As I have been trying to write my life history, some of those memories have come flooding back. Anyway, we love each of our seven grandchildren, and we try to be as much a part of their lives as possible, even though it's difficult with the ones that live far away. We love it when our kids send us pictures. It has also been fun to see Lucy on the web cam, and we are excited to spend time with her at Thanksgiving.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Thomas said...

Ah yes, there is a reward for rearing 3 crazy leavitt kids. We love you guys thanks for all you've done for us.

Paula and Eddie said...

hey, you love Brent and Tom more than me? Sniff Sniff..they made it on your background, but not me... :-( I see how it is...

Rachel said...

Cathy-I agree:) That's why my next aspiration is to be a mother...if my children make it out alive:) You did a great job though! I love our family. Rachel

Rachel said...

oops. I meant to say grandmother.