Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trading cakes for haircuts...

One of my visiting teachers is a hairdresser, and now I can get my hair cut when I need to because I trade her for birthday cakes and baked goods. It's a win-win situation. I'm so excited! So, anyway, here is a picture of the cake I did for her daughter Megan's 3rd birthday today. She was very excited to see her "pink princess" and I had fun decorating it.
Also, Paula told me about this great blog yesterday. It is called "Cake Wrecks" and it is one of the funniest things I've seen. I just laughed and laughed as I viewed it. It has pictures of so-called professional cakes that have gone wrong, along with humorous commentary. So, if you would like a good laugh, visit http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com. Let me know what you think.



1 comment:

Rachel said...

Someday Cathy, we are going to have to have a Leavitt family enrichment so I can learn how to do cakes:) I don't know if I have the patience though. Rachel