Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's Grandma time again!!

I just got back from spending a week in Valencia, CA, with Tom, Amanda, and 2 of my favorite little people...Lucy and Lydia. I got to do all of the fun grandma stuff like...
play house...

spend the morning with Woody, Jessie, and Buzz...
 design the latest fashion jewelry...

go hotroddin'...
test my memory (not good) with Strawberry Shortcake and her friends...
celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday...
 with green eggs and ham and Mickey Mouse pancakes
lose Candyland 5 times...
eat dinner with the cutest "almost toddler" with an appetite bigger than mine
make cookies with Grandma's favorite kitchen tool (the KitchenAid, not the rubber scraper)...
attend a wedding...
wedding gown design by Rapunzzel
A kiss from Daddy groom...
and the bride and groom dance...
Tom will remember this several years down the road.
Celebrate this guy's birthday...
 with this yummy pie...
and a surprise pinata...
play at the park...

and spend the day with Mickey, Minnie and friends...

And of course I came  home with my friend, the traditional "travel cold" that will linger for a few days, but I had a terrific "grandma fun" time. Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Such a cute post. We loved having you here. Thank you again for the great company and much help in the home and with the girls. Love you lots Cathy!

Katie said...

What a darling grandma you are! Those lucky kids!