Saturday, March 10, 2012

The happiest place on earth...

So...where is the happiest place on earth? Is it Disneyland, or is it anywhere that you can spend happy times with your grandchildren? Or...maybe both!! Yeah for Tom working for Disney and his free Disneyland pass. Last Tuesday, we spent Tom's birthday at Disneyland. Even though I had sore feet that night (just short of 20,000 steps on my pedometer), I had a great time, especially watching the delight on my granddaughters' faces. It's what being a grandma is all about. 
Lucy's and Grandma's favorite...
Adventure Island...



Petting zoo...
Dumbo...

 It's a small world...I loved this...it has been forever since I went on this, and changed allot...

 It was the day for Disney characters...




Here's Lucy...
..and Lydia...
watching Minnie...
and Snow White...
and Belle...

Ended the day "soaring over California" and watching the "world of color" (way cool!) at California Adventure. Both girls fell asleep on the way home. A long, but very magical day.
Oh, and I almost forgot to mention one of my most memorable moments...Amanda talked me into going on Splash Mountain with her. All I can remember is yelling, "Oh cr...p!" as we plunged 50 feet into the water. 

No comments: