Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bargain Shopping...

One reason I love my friend, Kelly, is because she teaches me how to shop for bargains. So...every once in awhile I get a $10 off card from Kohls to use on anything over $10. I've never used it since I just figured it was a way to get you into the store to buy other things. So Kelly told me that I needed to go use it for something like kitchen towels. I go through lots and lots of kitchen towels when I'm working on catering prep and clean up. So, on Thursday I went over to Kohls to see what I could find. They had pretty sunflower kitchen towels on sale for 1/2 off, so I got three, then when I got to the register, they gave me a 5% senior discount, then I used my $10 off card. So for three really nice kitchen towels, I spent 46 cents. Not bad, if I say so myself. I'll never toss the card away again.





2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, great shopping! You really can't beat that price.

Anonymous said...

Thank you posting on my blog. We were looking for Helen Hunt Falls and ended up near it but not quite there. We pulled over and happened upon this lovely trail area. =)