Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hiking with friends in Colorado...

I am so excited to finally have walking partners again after more than 10 years! Every morning, Monday through Friday, bright and early at 7 am, I am up walking, and at least once a week, we go on a hike somewhere besides our normal walking location. It has been so fun, and an added benefit...the weight has FINALLY started coming off again...not quickly, but at least coming off. My walking/hiking partner Kelly has become one of my dearest friends. Our friend Jane, from WW, also joins us when she can. I really appreciate the effort Kelly makes to be there for me, even though she battles with health issues that make it difficult for her. We both love Colorado and being outside in nature...especially love our weekly hikes...and we both love taking pictures. So far we have been on "Rails to Trails," New Santa Fe Trail, Helen Hunt Falls, and Green Mountain Falls. Who ever thought exercising could be so much fun!


Santa Fe Trail




Helen Hunt Falls






Green Mountain Falls











No comments: