Now if you think that was wierd, so was our 4th of July. We had temperatures in the 50's and no fireworks because it rained most of the day. We did BBQ, but ate inside because it was too cold to eat outside on the patio. How strange is that? It is a far cry from our 115 degree 4th of July's in Glendale.
2 comments:
It is so strange how Colorado really isn't THAT far from Arizona and yet the temperatures can be so dramatically different! And it really doesn't feel like the 4th of July with out fireworks. Last year we didn't have anything and it felt like we skipped of the 4th completely. I do have to admit I am a bit jealous of the cooler temperatures! It is so difficult to go out and about with a little one when it's so hot. I feel like I am committing child abuse by trying to get him to sit in his car seat that is so stinking hot even after covering it up. P.S. I really appreciate your comments you give me! Love you and hope you warm up a little. :)
Haha!
Post a Comment